Saturday, July 24, 2010

Like Mother like daughter.....


I guess bad habits really can be inherited. I was totally a finger sucker just like that forever. I always try to take her fingers out of her mouth and give her a binki but she won't take one hardly ever. Every morning I go in and find her sucking her fingers. This is bad because you can't take those away like you can binki's. But it is kind of cute to watch.

3 comments:

Camie said...

I love it when Britnee starts sucking on her fingers. I'm hoping it's just a phase, but we'll see.
Right now she's moved from the two finger suck to the one finger suck. Maybe in a few months we'll be down to no fingers. Here's to wishful thinking.

Chastina said...

I remember that. Wasn't it the middle two fingers for you?

Avry said...

Aww it's cute at that age though!