This was the first year we let Tate have a friend party. He was so excited to turn 5and have a party. He was counting down days for a long time. The only problem was that he has too many friends. There are so many kids his age in our neighborhood!! We had to narrow it to kids that live on our street, then he had some friends from preschool, cousins, and friends that are kids to our friends. Needless to say his party was utter chaos with a lot of kids!! We played lots of fun games though and the kids were hilarious. We also had pizza and cupcakes with ice cream. I think it was a success. Thankfully Addison slept through the whole thing or I don't know if I would have survived. Then we made his favorite food, this meat and penne pasta bake, then grandparents and some friends came over for cake and ice cream. I was exhausted!! But, Tate had a really good day.
1 comment:
It looks like he had a wonderful day! Glad to hear you survived.
Post a Comment