Carving pumpkins is always an adventure. It takes a lot of time to carve 5 pumpkins. But it's always worth it after when the kids get so excited as we light up the pumpkins for the first time.
Looks like lots of fun. can't wait to see pics with everyone in their costumes.
I'm glad you liked your apron. I had it made before I knew that you wanted new pots and pans for your b-day. I must have been inspired to give you something that would complete the ensamble. Afterall, you can't start cooking with your new toys unless you have a new look to go with it :)
The tie around the neck is a little long, so you'll probably need to tie a knot in it to get it to the length you'd like, or you could just cut the ribbon right in the middle and create two ties. I figured you could decide what you wanted to do about that. Also, by the time I had finished getting most of the apron put together it was getting pretty late and I was rushing to sew on the buttons, so I appologize if they start to come off :)
I'm sorry we missed seeing you this weekend. It would have been fun to see everyone. We just had so many visits that we had to make and not enough time to do it all in. We really do need to plan on getting together sometime!
Well, I hope you guys had a great Halloween and got tons of loot.
2 comments:
Great jack-o-lanterns!
Looks like lots of fun. can't wait to see pics with everyone in their costumes.
I'm glad you liked your apron. I had it made before I knew that you wanted new pots and pans for your b-day. I must have been inspired to give you something that would complete the ensamble. Afterall, you can't start cooking with your new toys unless you have a new look to go with it :)
The tie around the neck is a little long, so you'll probably need to tie a knot in it to get it to the length you'd like, or you could just cut the ribbon right in the middle and create two ties. I figured you could decide what you wanted to do about that. Also, by the time I had finished getting most of the apron put together it was getting pretty late and I was rushing to sew on the buttons, so I appologize if they start to come off :)
I'm sorry we missed seeing you this weekend. It would have been fun to see everyone. We just had so many visits that we had to make and not enough time to do it all in. We really do need to plan on getting together sometime!
Well, I hope you guys had a great Halloween and got tons of loot.
Post a Comment