

For those of you who didn't know, I am pregnant. For all of you dying to know....we decided not to find out what we are having. I am due March 9th. The kids are all getting really excited. Kyli and Haylie both want it to be a girl and Tate wants it to be a boy. I guess we'll see next March.







6 comments:
Good for you! I always wanted to hold off on knowing what we were having, but it's easier said than done, especially since I don't have one of each. Can't wait to find out.
Cool pics! I have a hard time waiting. Hope you're feeling good.
The only reason we didn't find out is because we have one of each and they will all be born around the same time of year. If not for both of those things I never could have waited. But it's kind of fun not knowing. I'm glad we did it, I don't know if Kalun is though :)
Your awesome for not finding out !!! I am such a control freak I could never wait to know ! Jeanine
Wow, I've never seen such a clear ultrasound! Is it one of the 3D kinds? "It" looks like a total mix between Haylie and Tate!!! And just for the record, I understand your reasoning and desire, but I still think you guys are NUTS!!!
The picture is new technology, I'm not sure exactly, but it said 4D on it.
Post a Comment