I ran my first real 5K Saturday in Provo. I ran with my sister. It was so fun to do with her. It was very cold, but it was awesome. I took 44th out of 245 girls. I don't think that's too bad for my first 5k, especially since I threw my back out a couple weeks ago and it just started feeling better so I didn't get to train as well as I would have liked. Kalun and the kids came to watch. It was so cold that they found a spot along the run and parked and waved from the car. Then they went to the finish line to wait for me. It was so cute to come running across the finish line and see my kids waving to me. I can't wait to do another one. Although Kalun really wants to do one too so we may have to get a babysitter for the next one.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Provo 5K
I ran my first real 5K Saturday in Provo. I ran with my sister. It was so fun to do with her. It was very cold, but it was awesome. I took 44th out of 245 girls. I don't think that's too bad for my first 5k, especially since I threw my back out a couple weeks ago and it just started feeling better so I didn't get to train as well as I would have liked. Kalun and the kids came to watch. It was so cold that they found a spot along the run and parked and waved from the car. Then they went to the finish line to wait for me. It was so cute to come running across the finish line and see my kids waving to me. I can't wait to do another one. Although Kalun really wants to do one too so we may have to get a babysitter for the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Way to go!! I am impressed... now you want to send some of that motivation my way??? ;)
You ROCK sista!!!!!
Great job! You both look great!
Post a Comment