Saturday, August 6, 2011
Working Hard
Haylie has really started to love to vacuum just like me!! Hey that's not a bad habit. So everytime I vacuum I have to get out a little vacuum for her to "help" me. Well, just recently Addison was feeling left out so we had to make sure she had her vacuum. The only problem is that it has made me have to give up my obsessive compulsive disorder of having my carpet lines messed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Cute! I'm exactly the same way about the carpet lines... I love seeing them because then I know that the carpet's been vacuumed there... I once heard that the old President's wife, Laura Bush, is exactly the same way. Carpet drives me nuts. Our next home project, once we save up the money, will be to put wood flooring all through out the main level of the house. Spencer wants wood floors in just some of the rooms- I want it in every room- that way I don't have to be bothered by carpet lines! Cute girls- we haven't seen you guys in ages... we'll have to have a get together for all of the Papa John peeps-- spencer was talking about it a while ago but it just never happened because summer's gone by so quickly!
Love that you are letting them help. So cute!
That is way cute. We have the little yellow vacuum at our house....I've always wished it really worked. I have to admit though I haven't ever really thought about carpet lines. I guess I am just lucky when I do vacuum. Especially now when I am too tired and pregnant to do it!!
Post a Comment