It's hard to believe she is 4 because she is so tiny. We threw her her first friend party. We promised the kids when we moved we'd let them have big birthday parties with old friends and new friends. Wow do we regret that! Just kidding, but seriously the party was a bit nuts. 12 3-5 year olds made for a crazy hour. But with musical colors, duck, duck, goose, and cupcake decorating we did survive. Haylie had so much fun. Then we had the traditionally family/best friend party that night. It was a very fun day. Addison had a lot more fun with the cake and ice cream at Haylie's Party than she did at her own. She had double ear infections on her birthday and wouldn't even eat her cake, but she felt better here and loved Haylie's cake.
I think the first time I threw a big party like that I did it for 2 hours. Big mistake. I also found out that it doesn't matter how old they are that many kids is a lot of work.
1 comment:
Love Addison's face!
I think the first time I threw a big party like that I did it for 2 hours. Big mistake. I also found out that it doesn't matter how old they are that many kids is a lot of work.
Post a Comment