Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moving

Selling, buying, moving, was crazy. It was a whirlwind process that kept throwing us curve balls. We loved that house, Kalun and I designed alot of it, so it was sad to say good-bye. It was also hard to leave such an amazing ward with people we loved so much. But we really felt like we were supposed to move, and we found a beautiful home that was bank owned. We feel very blessed to have had everything work out. I haven't taken a single picture of our new home but we love it. 2 weeks after moving in we were hosting Christmas parties, shortly after, new year's eve party, followed by a super bowl party. So I would say we are breaking in the new place. The kids have struggled a little, missing their friends, but are making lots of new friends and adjusting well. We are really liking our new neighborhood. I really feel that we were guided to our new home and I am loving getting to know new people. Maybe sometime I will get around to taking some pics and posting them.

No comments: