


We had a lot of fun this Christmas. It was so nice to have our family all back together. Having Kyli back in our home is an amazing blessing that we are very grateful for. We spent Christmas eve gonig to see the Chipmunk Squeakquel which we all loved! Then we went to my mom's for the annual huge dinner and nativity with all my mom's side of the family. The kids all got to open their new PJ's that night. Christmas morning was lot's of fun. The kids all slept in. We thought that maybe Kyli would wake up early, but no one did. I had been waking up off and on all night I was so excited, I started to get so antsy when the kids weren't getting up. Finally at 8 we went and woke the kids up because we had invited a family in our ward over for Christmas breakfast at 9:30 and I wanted time to open all the presents. Needless to say we barely got them open and had started to clean up a little when the other family arrived. So breakfast was a little late and crazy, but it was still fun. We tried really hard this season to open our home to families that we prayed about and felt needed a little extra cheer this season. We ended up having quite a few different people over during the break. It was really fun to get to know these families better. I felt very very blessed this holiday season!!!







1 comment:
What a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment