Saturday, February 21, 2009
Will we ever not be sick??
I think this is only like the first or second time I've ever done a post without pictures. However, we haven't done anything exciting to take pictures of in a very long time. Like everyone else, I feel like we have been horribly sick since November. Over the last two weeks we have been to the Dr. so many times we should get some kind of frequent flyer discount. Tate ended up with bronchitis. Haylie got that crazy fever that's been going around. She had a fever of 104 off and on for almost a week, then ended up with a horrific ear infection. Kalun also got a horrible cold. Amazingly, with very little sleep for a week and a half while tending to all the sickies, I seem to have made it through with only a little sore throat that only lasted a couple days and extreme exhaustion. Hopefully, we are all on the mend for awhile. I usually love winter, I love snow. But, I think this is the first winter I remember that I have wanted to end!! Hope all the rest of you are surviving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Sorry to hear you guys are all sick. Sounds like you are making it through. Hope there has not been any throwing up in there too.
Glad everyone is feeling better! It's not fun being down...especially with the kids passing things to each other. For some reason I haven't been enjoying the winter season likje I usually do. I don't have the sick kids to deal with, but I sure am ready to get out and enjoy some sun and have lots of fun!!
I hope everyone stays healthy! I'm glad it "skipped" you.
I feel the exact same way. I feel like it is one thing after another. I feel like we have gotten everything that has gone around this winter. I am officially done with winter for the year. We need to all get together again it was fun to see everyone at Kalun's birthday.
It is crazy this year! I was actually thinking how lucky we were that no one was getting very sick. Then Tim got a cold with a cough and runny nose that has been going on for 3-4 weeks. Also, Allison developed a fever the other day and was pulling on her ears and has had cold symptoms for 3 weeks so I took her to the Dr. and she was diagnosed with RSV, an ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection! Luckily she has been on antibiotics for 3 days now and is feeling better. She even slept all night last night for the first time in weeks although Tim woke up, ugggh!
Post a Comment