Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snow Day

I love Snow!!! I was so excited to wake up to snow and then it just kept snowing. Tate also loves the snow, he begged me the second he woke up to go outside and play in it.
Haylie was terrified of the snow. Apparently she doesn't share me and Tate's love for the cold stuff. She didn't want to even put her foot in it.

We built this beauty of a snowman. Tate thought it was so cool. I love that he's still young enough, that simple things like building a snowman makes me the coolest mom in the world.

Of course, Tate being all boy decided that right after we finished frosty that we should knock him down so we could body slam him.

Haylie had the most fun when I shoveled all the snow off the tramp so she could jump without any possibility of the yucky white cold stuff touching her.

6 comments:

Camie said...

Wow, we haven't even had an inch of snow. I don't even know if we've even had frost! Looks like they had lots of fun. Poor Haylie. She's going to despise the next few months of white stuff.

Chastina said...

Hopefully Haylie will change her mind and love snow. My kids take about two years to adjust and love snow. It looks like you guys had fun! Cute snowman!

Curley Family said...

What fun. Your kids are so cute and funny. Dallin and Saedy are still not sure about the snow. Hopefully that will change this winter.

Tara said...

You are so good to play with your kids in the snow! I always tell them I don't want them to get sick! I need to stop that especially since I taught snowboarding for a good 4 years!!

Matt & Melissa said...

How fun. I love your snowman.

The Randalls said...

We got tons too and enjoyed playing in it. Loving it must run in the family. That is so sweet that Haylie hangs back. Kenzie plowed right in and I had to try to keep her from getting soaked through. That's awesome that Tate wanted to destroy it right away! What a riot little boys are.