Saturday, October 18, 2008

Itty Bitty Football

We signed Tate up for football. It is for ages 3-5. It is so funny, hardly anyone gets what is going on. It has been good for Tate because he is very shy and it has helped him come out of box a little in public places.



This is Kalun trying to teach Tate how to do a football pose.

4 comments:

Matt & Melissa said...

I love it. So funny!! I bet you get some good laughs.

Chastina said...

So cute! It looks like he's having a lot of fun.

Lindsay said...

Jack would love this - too cute!

Camie said...

So which one is funnier to watch...the itty bitty football, or the itty bitty soccer? I bet they're both a hoot. And I love his football stance, if that's what you can call it. It looks more like he's playing twister by himself!!! :0)