Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aren't I pretty?

I don't know how I ended up with such a girly girl, I have always been more the tomboy type. Haylie is very girly. She's always putting on pretty shoes and playing with her hair (the tiny amount that she has :)) and carrying a purse. So, we bought her some play purses, however, those are not good enough she knows they are fakes. She has to have one of my purses. Then the other day she apparently found some very old lipstick (I don't think I've worn lipstick for a least a year, probably longer) and decided to put it on. It is always funny to watch her be a little lady.


Tate didn't want to be outdone. He gets jealous when I take Haylie's picture and not his so he hurried to grab some purses and told me to take his picture too.

3 comments:

Camie said...

That picture of Tate is the best picture I've ever seen. I love it. It looks like he was smart enough to wear the purse in a way that wouldn't make him look girly.

Chastina said...

I love it when all the kids want their picture taken. It's fun to see what they come up with for their pose.

I love that Tate put a purse on his head! What a cool hat.

Matt and Liz said...

That makes me laugh. I love it. A girly girl and a goof off little boy! They are so cute!