Monday, June 30, 2008

We love you Kandra



Today was the three year anniversary of Kandra's passing, so we went to Los Hermanos which was one of her favorite restaurants and then we went to the cemetary to put flowers on her head stone.


Haylie was really fascinated by Kandra's picture. She just kept staring at it and pointing to it.













4 comments:

Camie said...

How awesome that your kids are able to still have a chance to know about Kandra! I'm sorry Kylie (sp??) wasn't able to be there with you guys! We're keeping you in our prayers.

Janelle said...

Hey Kristi! I actually saw you post a comment on Liz's blog and was going to write to you but you got to me first :) I imagine that Kandra was Kalun's sister. What happened to her? How's life....2 kids eh? Good to chat with you!

The Christensens said...

HEy we wanted to come to your guys BBQ on the 4th but our kids have been sick. We really need to all get together though!

Jilleen said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog and didn't know if I should comment or not. I feel kind of stupid. I've meant to let you know I am so sorry for your loss (I know I'm 3 years late. I apologize!). The thing that made me decide to just go ahead and comment is my nephew passed away on March 26th, but his birthday is June 30th so that day has significance to me as well. Anyway, it looks like you and your family are doing well. Cute kids! Take care.
-Jilleen