Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally, We're blogging


I am just starting our blog, so stay tuned......

7 comments:

Camie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You're going to love it. Just be aware that it is very addicting. I can't wait to see more pictures of you guys. This blogging stuff has been such a great way for Chad and I to keep in touch with everyone. It helps me feel like we're right next door instead of an hour away. You're is going to look great...I can't wait to see the background you when up going with. If you need anymore help give me a call!

CMTASK said...

Good job!!!! You are blogging!! I do have video of Sidney in their skit....maybe I will post it. Check back soon.

Matt & Melissa said...

Yea, welcome! It will be fun to keep in touch. Cami is right it is sadly addicting.

Danielle said...

Hey Merrill's! Your blog is already so cute... like you are an old pro at this. Your family is even cuter though. What a beautiful little girl you have. We miss you guys.

Camie said...

Looking good! I love the background you picked out, and your slide show is way cute.

Lindsay said...

Looks good!

Liz said...

Merrills! How are you guys. I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Your kids are getting so big and so cute. We are thinking of coming to Utah in August. If we do, we will get in touch with you.